Friday, July 29, 2011

Welcome to my New Blog!! LIFELINE

Welcome to my new blog called LIFELINE! The blog is a work in progress and I am learning how to format it and give it a snazzy look! For now it's pretty much a plain Jane but keep coming back! There will be something new every day!


Debbie and I have chosen the sailboat as our logo for our speaking and teaching ministry. Our site is: www.therealitygroup.org. Go there and read about the ministry and why we chose the sailboat as our logo! I am remaining with the nautical theme in the naming of this new blog!


Lifeline is a nautical term meaning: a stout line around the deck of a boat to keep the crew from falling overboard.


Jesus speaks clearly in John 10:10! "The thief comes to kill, steal and destroy but, I am come that they might have life and have it more abundantly." The purpose of this blog is to teach the truths of God in such a way that it will keep those who read it from "falling" for the lies of the devil. He wants to kill, steal and destroy any joy or blessings that come with the ABUNDANT LIFE OF CHRIST in us.


I am excited and can't wait to see what God does through the words he will give me to share with you! Please click the follow button and come back everyday - I promise I will be throwing out the LIFELINE to you with every post!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to Father using this as part of your ministry Tim...I will always love you and
    Debbie!! Life keeps getting better and better!!

    ReplyDelete